|© 11/3/21 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.|
CHD Launches New eBook: ‘COVID-19 Treatment and Vaccine Decisions From a Pediatric Perspective’
Children’s Health Defense launched a new eBook to help parents evaluate the risks and benefits of COVID vaccines without having to rely solely on information disseminated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration and mainstream media.
In this new eBook, written from the perspective of pediatricians working on the front lines of healthcare, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) deconstructs the fear-based media coverage to underscore children’s very low risk of serious coronavirus illness and help parents make well-informed decisions.
Media’s alarmism doesn’t square with the facts
Against all reasonable evidence, FDA then expanded that authorization in May 2021 to younger adolescents (ages 12–15), and on Nov. 2, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) signed off on Pfizer’s vaccine for children 5 to 11 years old.
To weigh the risk of natural infection — which confers strong and long-lasting immunity— against the risk of vaccination, it is essential parents and family members arm themselves with accurate and complete information.
In this comprehensive and extensively referenced eBook, CHD outlines the following:
- The vast majority of children and adolescents who experience COVID illness have mild or no symptoms and uneventful outcomes.
- Effective and inexpensive preventive measures and treatments for COVID are available.
- Lockdowns, masking and other restrictions have taken a far greater toll on children’s physical and mental health than COVID.
- “Positive” PCR test results for COVID mean little — most are false positives.
- The novel technologies in COVID vaccines, including synthetic spike proteins and lipid nanoparticles that can cross the blood-brain barrier, introduce new layers of complexity and many more opportunities for something to go wrong.
- Experimental COVID shots have caused healthy adolescents to die or experience serious, life-changing adverse reactions, including blood clots, heart problems, extreme fatigue and menstrual irregularities.
- COVID vaccines also pose potential long-term risks for healthy young people, including possible effects on fertility. Four out of five pregnant women (82%) in one CDC study experienced pregnancy loss after receiving COVID injections in the first or second trimesters.
- When a disease poses very little risk to a healthy young person, the safety profile of a recommended vaccine must be exemplary, but this is not the case with COVID vaccines. For young people, harms from experimental COVID vaccines clearly outweigh potential benefits.
The COVID crisis has exposed the dangers of pronouncements on high from public health officials. As this eBook tries to show, one-size-fits-all public health measures are illogical, ineffective and harmful. Our children deserve far better.
Sign up now to get your free eBook.